Dexia Long Short Risk Arbitrage is an absolute return, mid-volatility Ucits IV fund that seeks to profit from special situations and events such as mergers and restructurings.
The fund employs two main arbitrage strategies that focus on specific events that are likely to impact the price of a given asset.
The first, the event-driven strategy, is based on arbitraging special situations such as mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, spin-offs and changes in the shareholder base.
The fund aims to
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?