The IPM Global TAA (tactical asset allocation) strategy is designed as an absolute return product trading the worlds' deepest equity, fixed income and foreign exchange markets in a long/short format.
The investment objective of the fund is to achieve around 20% gross independent of general market direction with low or negative correlation to equity, bond and foreign exchange markets.
The portfolio managers do this by identifying mispricings in four areas: asset classes including global equities
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance