The Steelhead Pathfinder Fund's conservative, yet inherently contrarian approach, to investing in convertible bonds has generated strong returns for investors with far lower volatility than its peers.
The fund employs a ‘rotational’ strategy that alternates between volatility and credit-oriented investments in response to changing market conditions.
"The theory is that different types of convertible bond positions are more or less exposed to credit spreads and volatility assumptions at various
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden