Deutsche Bank has stood out for the strength and range of its asset-liability management (ALM) and insurance coverage work.
During the past year, these teams have come up with innovative solutions to complex problems including longevity, portfolio diversification and extending asset duration to match liabilities without incurring significant mark-to-market volatility risk. Insurers have praised the bank’s work citing its impressive depth of expertise and innovative solutions.
Paul Puleo, head
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia