The re-routing of global capital flows away from the traditional US-European routes to an inter-emerging-markets model has provided an opportunity to translate existing financial technology into locally relevant services. Indeed, the ability to connect the new owners of capital with the new users is quickly emerging as the key competitive differentiator in global finance in general, and within the Asia-Pacific region in particular.
Deutsche Bank’s shariah-compliant, $1.2 billion financing and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?