Kasikornbank completed a major re-organisation of its businesses in September 2010 by moving from a silo approach towards risk to combine credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk and capital management within a single enterprise risk management division.
“We now have a highly integrated way of undertaking risk management in the organisation in line with many global banks. Capital adequacy is a vital risk measure and we integrate capital management with risk management,” says
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?