DBS has spent the past eight years building its cash and derivatives operations across the Asia-Pacific region as part of its efforts to provide customers with a complete package for dealing with Asian risk. It now has a treasury and markets business with a 150-strong structuring and development team in Singapore that offers yield enhancement and risk-management services.
However, the Singaporean bank has not neglected its home market or its staple clients, large Singaporean companies. This
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay