Bookrunners: Barclays Capital, Calyon, Davy Securities, Deutsche Bank, RBS
Ireland's second bond issue in six months defied the odds and took full advantage of a brief lull in market conditions to issue a record-breaking EUR7 billion sovereign bond back in April.
Sean Taor, head of sovereign, frequent issuer and covered bond syndicate, and covered bond and European agency trading at Barclays Capital, and one of five joint lead managers in the deal, puts the success of the launch at least partly
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules