Bookrunner: HSBC Bank Malaysia
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad's (MRCB) completed the world's first ever combination of Islamic and conventional financing on June 10, through MCRB Southern Link Berhad (MSLB), a funding vehicle set up to finance the construction of a major toll road connecting Singapore with Malaysia - the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) expressway in Johor Bahru.
The resulting deal, denominated in Malaysian ringgit, combined a MYR845 million fixed rate senior Islamic sukuk (
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants