China Construction Bank (CCB), the second largest commercial bank in China, is in the midst of a major modernisation and upgrading of its operations, including its risk management systems. The bank's task is huge, but it keeps making strong advances, efforts for which it wins our China house of the year award for 2007.
"We have made progress on all fronts," says Zhu Xiaohuang, chief risk officer (CRO) at CCB in Beijing, referring to the implementation of Basel II requirements. "We have just
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia