Deutsche Bank has long been one of the strongest participants in the currency derivatives market in Asia. With its formidable combination of structuring expertise, local presence and know-how and strong relationships with regulators, the dealer has often left rivals trailing. This year has proved no different, with the German bank winning Asia Risk's currency derivatives house award for its ability to tackle the challenges the Asian FX markets have thrown up in the past year.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules