Murex topped the polls in Asia Risk's second annual technology vendor rankings, holding top-three positions in 18 of the 20 categories and being an outright winner in 13, as the French company garnered strong support for its suite of technology for derivatives trading and risk management in Asia. With wins spanning market risk, limit checking, analytics, trading and collateral management, Murex has demonstrated consistency in terms of meeting the broad range of its clients' systems
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?