The retail division – which comprises Reliant Energy Residential Services, Reliant Energy Business Services and Reliant Energy Solutions (RES) – reported earnings before interest and taxes (Ebit) of $621 million, up from $520 million in 2002.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules