The use by life insurers of dynamic asset allocation has been on the rise in recent years, with an increasing number of offerings from asset managers using a variety of techniques. In the UK market, the ‘return-focused' approaches of absolute target return and diversified growth funds have seen a great deal of interest, with a proliferation of these funds from a broadening range of managers.
An impressive track record of performance by some of the initial providers has encouraged others to adopt
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines