Insurers will be taking a backward step in their risk management unless regulators publish an updated Solvency II discount curve more frequently than is currently planned, according to the Danish Insurance Association.
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa) has committed to publish details of the Solvency II risk-free interest rate term structure monthly, with the first data published in February this year for firms to use in the run-up to implementation on January 1,
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay