Gabriel Bernardino, chairman of the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa), has frequently discussed conduct regulation in recent months, most notably including it as one of three themes in his opening comments at the organisation's own annual conference in November. His enthusiasm for the topic matches growing activity from others, including the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, which are taking a more aggressive approach to conduct regulation in financial services.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants