Ever since two of the largest insurers, Allianz and Prudential PLC, published estimated Solvency II capital ratios earlier this year, other leading firms have been wondering which of their peer group might follow.
A survey by KPMG suggests the answer is not many. The consultancy spoke to a sample of multinational insurers and its research indicates that insurers will be holding back from disclosing estimated Solvency II numbers for at least another year.
KPMG spoke to 11 quoted insurance
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay