UK internal model firms may have to review how they calculate credit risk capital requirements for matching adjustment (MA) portfolios, following a letter published by the local supervisor.
In a Solvency II implementation note dated September 1, the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) detailed its view on assessing credit risk for matching adjustment portfolios. "The amount of credit risk capital should not be dictated by the matching adjustment calibration that applies to the calculation of t
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data