The Association of British Insurers (ABI) is recommending that the application processes for the matching adjustment (MA) and volatility adjustment (VA) be harmonised to reduce the administrative burden on firms.
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) released Consultation Paper 16/14 (CP16/14) on August 11, detailing how it intends to transpose Solvency II into its domestic rulebook. It included updated information on how the regulator will go about granting firms approval to use certain
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Nikkei faces hurdles in EU benchmark registration