European insurers are unclear whether small changes to their internal models will have to be reported and approved by regulators, despite the publication of new guidelines issued earlier this month.
In its first set of Solvency II guidelines, published on June 2, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa) provided guidance for firms on internal models, including details on validating and documenting models, and their use of external data. But confusion remains on the stat
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules