Leading catastrophe modelling firms are ramping up their efforts to provide true ‘open platform' products that allow reinsurers to construct their own view of catastrophe risk.
Risk Management Solutions (RMS), AIR Worldwide and Karen Clark & Company (KCC), have all released or updated new products in recent weeks as they seek to respond to market demand for more customisable and transparent cat modelling capabilities. These new generation products allow insurers and reinsurers to build their own
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC