Insurers must accelerate their Solvency II asset allocation programmes if they hope to qualify for the matching adjustment, following the publication of new information by the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa).
On April 1, the authority released the first set of Solvency II implementing technical standards (ITS) for public consultation. These are legislative provisions defined by Eiopa and endorsed by the European Commission that explain the conditions of application
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines