Insurers and asset managers foresee difficulties sourcing and assigning the required asset data for their Solvency II Pillar III reporting, especially in the case of alternative assets such as infrastructure loans and structured notes.
Pillar III of the European directive mandates insurers to complete quarterly quantitative reporting templates (QRTs) detailing information on their asset holdings, including data on asset type, risk profile, geography and value.
Insurers say finding accurate and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia