Insurers are urging global standard-setters to allow for the mutual recognition of existing regulatory regimes within ComFrame amid fears that the new guidelines are too prescriptive.
The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) unveiled an updated draft of ComFrame last week during the association's 20th annual conference in Taipei. The new version includes substantial changes to the capital adequacy assessment guidance to accommodate the IAIS's planned global insurance capital
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay