The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa) will perform a further stress test on the insurance industry next year.
Carlos Montalvo, executive director of Eiopa, told an industry conference yesterday that the tests would differ from those carried out earlier this year and would not be based on the calibrations in the fifth quantitative impact study (QIS 5).
"Are we going to do it on the [same] basis [as] last time? No. It doesn't make sense anymore. There have been changes
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?