The UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) response to the proposals to delay Solvency II has raised more questions than it has answered, leaving the insurance industry still pushing for further clarity on how the regime will operate in 2013.
Over recent months it has become increasingly clear that Solvency II would be delayed for a year. From the European Parliament’s draft report on the Omnibus II directive in July to the European Council’s latest presidency compromise text published in
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?