The Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development has encouraged the International Accounting Standards Board to review the definition of DB and DC plans as they relate to international accounting standards.
In its response released yesterday to an exposure draft of proposed changes to IAS 19, the OECD said, "Some OECD member countries feel that the current definitions do not fit well in the context of their national pension systems. We would encourage the IASB to review these
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing