But there are no plans to develop a centralised risk management department forthe newly formed holding company, says Ambler.
Instead, risk management and hedging activities will be conducted by the individualcompanies to the “extent that is necessary”, he says.
The decision to group the companies marks the end of Enron’s efforts
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay