Life & Pensions - Has the German insurance industry understood the implications of Solvency II yet?
Jan Wicke - I was formerly working within a large multinational for northern, central and eastern Europe, and I would say that, in comparison to some other countries, I think we are quite advanced in our preparation.
Wolfgang Weiler - I would agree, to a considerable extent. This is confirmed by the strong participation in QIS and the high level of expertise now achieved in many companies.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden