CEIOPS (the Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors) has published its report on the results of its second Quantitative Impact Study, QIS2. CEIOPS hopes that the report will allow it to offer more practical advice on calculating solvency capital requirements (SCR) for the Solvency II project.
Solvency II aims to incentivise insurance firms to use, and reward them for using, modern risk management practices appropriate to the size and nature of their business.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay