Life & Pensions
FTK has been opposed by some Dutch pension funds, particularly because the market-based solvency target at a time of low interest rates is unwelcome. Now it is being delayed for a year. Have you succumbed to pressure?
We've always known that, given the political sensitivity of the debate, the time frame for FTK was very tight. We have said it would be possible to introduce FTK in 2006 - we made that promise. But the original idea was that it would be introduced
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?