Even as the UK's Pensions Regulator unveiled its new strategy on tackling the risks inherent in defined-contribution (DC) schemes on 25 April, its head of strategy, John Ashcroft, hinted at a let-up in the number of defined-benefit (DB) schemes closing to new members.
He says that there are strong indications that the market for DB risk management products is growing, and that an increasing number of these products are being aimed at smaller schemes. "Our impression is that many employers are
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay