With the continuing economic turmoil across the continent, two of Europe's pension guarantee systems have confirmed they will be forced to raise levy contributions in light of rising corporate insolvencies, while the UK's Pension Protection Fund may be forced to raise its levy in the near future.
Germany's Pensionssicherungs-verein (PSVaG), the pensions insurance provider for German and Luxembourg book reserve plans - schemes that are funded directly through balance sheet contributions - has
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia