Fresh from successfully acquiring two pension schemes, Pensions Corporation Investments (PCI) chief executive, Edmund Truell, has hit out at competitor tactics of proposing enhanced transfer value (ETV) offers to pension scheme members in order to win buyout deals, arguing that by, "Being overly aggressive in this way you are exploiting the superior knowledge of the pension fund and insurers over the individual."
PCI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pension Insurance Corporation Holdings, bought
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules