Despite negative factors such as US sequestration, the Cyprus euro crisis and continued weak job growth in Europe and the US, risk has fallen globally. Markets are generally strong and predicted risk largely continued the decline that started a year ago, according to Axioma's first quarter 2013 quarterly risk review.
A decline in correlations between individual assets within markets as well as between markets globally was also reported by Axioma, a risk management solutions provider to the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?