Introduction to hybrid structured credit funds
The restarting of private-label securitisation markets, especially in the
US, is critical to limiting the real sector fallout from the credit crisis.
Making sense of structures and acronyms
ABS, CDO and CDO2 are all part of the language of the heyday of securitisation. This is a guide through some of the terms used then and which are still prevalent in today’s market and in hybrid credit fund structures.
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product