Most believe it is too early still for distressed, although stressed is in vogue.
Increased regulation could affect the more niche strategies. While there is no consistent voice, most do believe market volatility will continue and this will in turn favour certain strategies.
Many also believe there should be a return to growth. However, there are mixed views as to how sustainable that growth will be and whether it will be achieved in a spurt or in a
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules