Not every institutional investor can claim to have had a profound impact on the evolution of the hedge fund industry. Arguably, USS Investment Management, the investment arm of the Universities Superannuation Scheme, is one.
USS is the second-largest pension scheme in the UK, with assets of more than $42 billion. The majority of assets are managed in-house by USS Investment Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of USS.
Just over five years ago, USS Investment Management embarked on a crusade to
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay