It is essential to have skilled staff and good traders. It is vital the dealers are armed with the right tools to trade out of problems. Communication is key. If there is a chance of market illiquidity, you need to make sure your traders are aware of this.
Also needed is a good system to calculate profit and loss. If you are entering into a trade and do it badly, your profit and loss will not be valued properly and you will plunge deeper into trouble.
It is vital that the proper profit and loss is
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief