Following the global financial crisis, the financial industry is facing increased regulatory requirements and scrutiny, and hedge funds are no exception. A large part of these regulations have been designed to improve investor protection, for example through increased transparency requirements and regulatory oversight.
In a recent development, the EU has published a blacklist of tax havens, which include many of the typical hedge fund
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay