Every family office is different, but Peter Fletcher's investment philosophy has been driven by one principle over the years: don't lose money.
In May, Fletcher, who runs his firm PHF Capital from Toronto, Canada won Hedge Funds Review's award for outstanding contribution to the hedge fund industry by an institutional investor in its European Single Manager Awards.
The award recognised his ability to "always push managers to do a better job", along with his early advocacy of better governance
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE