With the deadline for reporting derivatives trades for some hedge funds only a matter of weeks away under the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (Emir), there are serious concerns that hedge funds have taken too long to decide whether to delegate reporting and this will be compounded by the ability of trade repositories to onboard new clients in time.
Six trade repositories are currently registered in Europe. Spain-based Regis-TR launched its system in January 2013 which has been tested
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay