Achieving competitive returns within a risk-controlled framework is now as important for cash as it always has been for investments in other asset classes
Squeezing every last basis point of return out of portfolios has never been more important - but it is equally crucial to achieve this Holy Grail in a risk-controlled manner.
This investment climate is principally a function of the intense competition in the financial services industry, combined with a protracted equity bear market and lower
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines