Morley Fund Management is planning to launch a range of "hedge-light" products hedge funds that promise to bring investors high returns with low risk early this year. The company has been conducting research and pilot tests on internal funds in order to develop its capability in this field.
Morley Fund Management is part of the CGNU group that was formed from the merger of Norwich Union and CGU. This makes it one of the biggest insurance companies in the UK, with £100bn under management,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?