3A Alternative Asset Advisors has launched a fund of funds dedicated to investing in managers who's funds have been in existence for less than three years.
According to research carried out by 3A, maturing hedge funds tend to generate lower returns than younger ones and the Gennaker fund takes this into account in its investment strategy.
Launched on 1 October with E15m in assets under management, Gennaker is managed by Masha Johnson, who joined 3A in June 1999 from Heritage Finance & Trust
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay