London futures and hedge fund manager Winton Capital Management is introducing a low volatility futures programme aimed at more risk-averse investors.
The product is based on the group's diversified futures trading system geared down to a lower leverage, which in its main fund is typically at 20% margin/equity. The low volatility programme will initially be only available in the form of notionally funded managed accounts, while an offshore investment fund vehicle will be opened to investors by
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules