The London Stock Exchange (LSE) will likely retain its status as the listing destination of choice for hedge funds over Amsterdam's Euronext, despite stiff competition from the latter, according to Martin Cornish, a partner at Katten Muchin Rosenman Cornish.
Speaking at a London client briefing on listing hedge funds and funds of hedge funds, the London-based expert at the lawyers specialising in the hedge fund sector, said "London will be viewed as the pre-eminent market, and it is a deeper
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules