Maximum Dynamics, a software vendor supplying the fund management and investment community, has said two hedge funds are beta testing its Datalus product. The customers are funds based in Colorado and the supplier expects to complete the beta testing process in March. Maximum Dynamics said it aims to have a standalone, retail version available to investment professionals by late 2003. In the meantime, the company will continue to pursue new fund administration sales contracts.
IFX Group is to
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights