Relative value hedge fund strategies related to fixed income and special situation fixed income investing are providing good investment opportunities.
Relative value fixed income strategies have been immune to recent market dislocations and displayed some of the lowest volatility among alternative investment strategies.
Those strategies include fixed income arbitrage (basis trading and yield curve trading), mortgage- backed securities and convertible bond arbitrage.
Rick Tarvin, director of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia