As a man who was once the youngest specialist trader on a German stock exchange, Johannes Minho Roth, partner, co-founder and head of trading operations at Five T Capital, is one of those rare cases of a person who has fulfilled early potential and become a successful player in the financial markets.
In 1999 Roth began as a floor trader on the stock exchange in Germany and continued as a trader until 2006. He was a specialist market trader and also ran a proprietary trading book for Baader
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking