As a man who was once the youngest specialist trader on a German stock exchange, Johannes Minho Roth, partner, co-founder and head of trading operations at Five T Capital, is one of those rare cases of a person who has fulfilled early potential and become a successful player in the financial markets.
In 1999 Roth began as a floor trader on the stock exchange in Germany and continued as a trader until 2006. He was a specialist market trader and also ran a proprietary trading book for Baader Wertpa
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules